ATI Giant Voice Systems
With the push of one button, ATI’s Giant Voice Systems provide military installations the capacity to instantly issue clear and actionable commands that can be delivered simultaneously over:
- Outdoor and Indoor Voice and Tone.
- Public Address.
- Mobile Giant Voice Units.
- Telephone Alerting.
- Network Alerting Systems.
When facing threats, communication is critical in savings lives and minimizing injuries. ATI’s powerful, reliable, and robust Giant Voice Systems have been deployed by numerous military facilities to provide essential alert/warning capabilities for emergency preparedness and planning.
Flexibility, Scalability and Competitive Pricing
Pricing is based on our GSA schedule, offering extremely competitive prices on all of our products and services. With systems that are fully scalable and flexible, we can develop a complete Integrated Warning System up front or phase in different components over time, depending on your budgetary needs. All systems are designed to meet the Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC) 4-021-01 for the Design, Operation and Maintenance of Mass Notification Systems and IPAWS requirements.
- Base Personnel Alerting
- Severe Weather Warnings
- Terrorist Attacks
- Tornadoes, earthquakes, wildfire, releases of deadly gas
- Floods/Down Stream Warnings
- All-Hazard Events
- Chemical Manufacturer’s Association Community Awareness and Emergency Response (CAER) Program. Risk Management Programs (RMPs) of EPAs Clean Air Act (CAA), Section 112(r).
- Local Emergency Planning Committees (LEPCs) and State Emergency Response Commissions (SERCs).
- Preparation and Evaluation of Emergency Response Plans and Preparedness for NRC.
Typical Case Studies
Giant Voice System at Camp Dodge Custom Designed for Maximum Intelligibility and Security
DSL/IP Based Public Address System for Lajes Field Air Base Wing in Portugal
USMC Requirements for UFC Compliant Indoor Systems
- Voice – Superior voice intelligibility and clarity using directional speakers to provide critical instructions/messages.
- Secure – ATI products only use the most secure encryption methods.
- Reliability – High-efficiency, conformal-coated electronics, with automated self-diagnostics to optimize availability.
- Redundancy – Designed with multiple redundant and backup mechanisms to ensure performance and operation.
- Scalability – Modular system design allows for complete flexibility in purchasing and long-term planning.
- Robustness – Fixed and mobile speakers, strobes, gates, signs, pagers, email, telephone and network alerting.
- Versatility – Control centers, push buttons, pull switches, remote controls, and sensors provide easy access.
- Ease of Ownership – Turn-key provider from installation to training, with simplified setup and maintenance.
- Customization – Countless messaging, power, control and operational options for your specific needs.
- Power Flexibility – ATI provides site-specific power designs, and can power speaker stations on or off the grid, using alternative power sources such as solar.