Warning Systems for Communities and Homeland Security
Modern Emergency Management
ATI Warning Systems
- Severe Weather Warnings
- All-Hazard Events
- Tsunami Warnings
- Floods/Down Stream Warnings
- Tornadoes, earthquakes, wildfire, releases of deadly gas
- Terrorist attacks
- Border checkpoints, airports, ports, train stations (transportation hubs)
- Parks and zoos
- Stadiums and arenas
Typical Case Studies
Mass Notification System Activation by Web Portal via Satellite Communications
Hudson County Emergency Alert Sirens
- Voice – Superior voice intelligibility and clarity using directional speakers to provide critical instructions/messages.
- Secure – ATI products only use the most secure encryption methods.
- Reliability – High-efficiency, conformal-coated electronics, with automated self-diagnostics to optimize availability.
- Redundancy – Designed with multiple redundant and backup mechanisms to ensure performance and operation.
- Scalability – Modular system design allows for complete flexibility in purchasing and long-term planning.
- Robustness – Fixed and mobile speakers, strobes, gates, signs, pagers, email, telephone and network alerting.
- Versatility – Control centers, push buttons, pull switches, remote controls, and sensors provide easy access.
- Ease of Ownership – Turn-key provider from installation to training, with simplified setup and maintenance.
- Customization – Countless messaging, power, control and operational options for your specific needs.
- Power Flexibility – ATI provides site-specific power designs, and can power speaker stations on or off the grid, using alternative power sources such as solar.