Make Anywhere the Center of Command
ATI’s next-generation REACT5000M Mobile Central Control Unit provides portable control and monitoring of ATI remote units such as a HPSS or an ISU. It serves as a key component in the creation of a mobile, powerful, and flexible Mass Notification System (MNS).
An intuitive touch screen interface allows for the activation of tone alerts, recorded voice messages, or live PA, and displays the status of remote units. It may be used in conjunction with ATI’s MassAlert® software for complete control of complex multi-location MNS applications, but may also be used as a standalone controller for smaller systems.
- 7″ LCD touch screen with powerful GUI allows user to control and monitor system
- Built-in speaker and noise-canceling handheld microphone
- Improved security and authentication
- Power: 120/240VAC 50/60Hz with 12VDC battery backup
- Redundant communication paths available for larger MNS systems: IP (Ethernet) and UHF/VHF radio*
* ADDITIONAL HARDWARE/FIRMWARE MAY BE REQUIRED.
** ONLY IN WEB AND DESKTOP MASSALERT® CLIENT.