REACT5000 Central Control Unit
ATI's next-generation REACT5000 Central Control Unit provides enhanced control and monitoring of ATI remote units such as the ISU and the HPSS. It serves as a key component in the creation of a powerful and flexible Mass Notification System (MNS).
An intuitive touch screen interface allows for the activation of tone alerts, pre-recorded voice messages, or live PA, and displays the status of remote units. It may be used in conjunction with ATI's MassAlert® software for complete control of complex multilocation Mass Notification System applications, but may also be used as a standalone controller for smaller systems.
- Easy to be configured through its hosted WEB interface with support for secured http (https)
- 7" VGA touch screen with powerful GUI allows user to control and monitor system
- Multiple form factors available: all in one CCU or smaller desktop CCU with remote mounting of radio
- Built-in speaker and desktop microphone
- Simple interfacing to other systems via USB (host/device), RS232, RS485, and CANbus
- Additional ports for flexible low-level interfacing: line-level audio input/output, relay connections, optoisolated inputs, and monitored push-button inputs
- Upgraded security and authentication
- IP (Ethernet), radio (UHF/VHF), fiber, twisted pair/phone-line, satellite, and cellular options available for convenient, redundant communication paths to remote units*
- Backup power options: 7AH UPS or battery
- Supports up to 45 Watt UHF/VHF mobile radios from various manufacturers including trunked radios*
* Additional equipment may be required.