High Powered Speaker Station
Superior Outdoor Intelligibility And Acoustic Coverage
Deploy The worlds most powerful giant voice mass notification system
The 1600 watt High Powered Speaker Station provides exceptional voice clarity for outdoor mass notification applications where intelligibility of pre-recorded voice messages and live Public Address (PA) is critical. The system is capable of driving strobe lights and LED message signs for visual alerting in areas with high ambient noise levels. The HPSS seamlessly integrates with solar panels and a wide range of field devices making it useful in a diverse range of applications.
ATI’s HPSS is a revolutionary High powered siren device, that is the industry leading solution for both emergency activations in inclement weather ( Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Wildfires) to daily announcement usage.
When crisis strikes, emergency management needs a solutions that eliminate confusion and can clearly and concisely inform effected communities of what is going. ATI believes that Outdoor high Powered Sirens play an increasingly pivotal role in ensuring that proper measures are being taken in crisis situations. ATI’s HPSS ensures that people will get the message in time and know the caliber of the given situation. The HPSS is a powerful standalone solution, that permits easy integration with existing emergency management infrastructure. From easily building incorporation to seamless integration with digital alerting systems like FEMA IPAWS and CAP, the HPSS plays an essential role in emergency communications technology.
STAINLESS STEEL CABINET
A New Generation
Streamlined computing power for enhanced security and greater modularity.
- Excellent acoustic performance and voice intelligibility
- Up to eight 400W speaker horns and steel speaker mounting bracket included, for roof or pole-mount installation
- Configurable audio coverage patterns ranging from 360° omnidirectional to unidirectional
- NEMA 4X Stainless steel enclosure with ventilated battery compartment, door intrusion switch, and enclosure mounting bracket
- Unique, compact and highly efficient Class D amplifiers with 1600/3200 watts of continuous audio output power integrated on a high-performance controller board
- Conformal-coated printed circuit boards for operating in harsh environments
- UL464 listed option available upon request*
- Message encryption and security coding to prevent unauthorized system activations
- Local/remote testing and reporting including “silent” testing
- Temperature-compensated battery charger and power On/Off circuit breakers
- Very low standby power requirements and 60 minutes of continuous activation
- Flexible and redundant communication methods including IP, twisted pair/telephone cable, fiber optic, cellular and satellite*
- Built-in tone generator providing 10 standard, pre-configured tones; up to 255 pre-recorded voice messages and 100 hours of recording time
- Automatic gain control for consistent output volume
* ADDITIONAL HARDWARE/FIRMWARE MAY BE REQUIRED.