THPSS | Transportable High Powered Speaker Station
Rapidly Deployable Giant Voice System
Setup Giant Voice Anywhere
- Easily Deployable
- Two Man Carriable allowing for unique deployment locations
- Omni-directional Siren Coverage
- On and off the grid powering
- Wind turbine, solar power and various powering options to meet unique site criteria
- Low maintenance
- Sturdy and stable
- Easily used a stand-alone siren system
- Can configure to existing systems allowing for rapid installation without a contractor
- Temporary and permanent uses
- Intelligent monitoring solution make real time monitoring and maintenance easy
Interested in making audible alerts with the world’s most powerful outdoor alert system in under 15 minutes?
Provide 1600 Watts of continuous audio output power ( can be configured for 3200 watts) for reliable alert tone notification and delivery of pre-recorded messages in emergency situations or for public address. The THPSS is designed for temporary and permanent installations including military deployment, sporting events, large public gatherings, and construction sites, where a permanent mass notification system is not cost-effective. The THPSS allows users to rapidly deploy giant voice in new and unique areas maximizing coverage.
- Easy-to-assemble 30-foot mast system
- Rugged, transportable amplifier case
- 1600 Watts of continuous audio output power (from four 400W speakers)
- Up to 255 pre-recorded voice messages with up to 100 hours of recording time
- 30 minutes of continuous tone operation
- 10 standard alert tones, plus live PA broadcast ability
- Automatic gain control for consistent output volume
- User-friendly LCD menu for local control
- Can operate in temperatures ranging from -40°C to 85°C
- Local and remote control, monitoring and activation
- Redundant communication paths available for larger MNS systems: IP/Ethernet and UHF/ VHF radio
What makes the Transportable High powered Speaker Station
a valuable tool for Emergency managers around the world?
The THPSS offers unparalleled voice notification functionality. Produces clear and Intelligible alerts to affected communities with a time tested solution. In natural disasters the ability to make live messages allows for emergency personnel to provide situation unique messages, while also having the comfort of being able to deploy pre recorded alerts.
Voice is clear and makes statements that resonate, making clear the level of severity of any emergency situation. Allowing emergency manager to make clear to communities; Where they need to go, what they need to do and most importantly what is happening. Unlike antiquated mechanical sirens, avoid confusion in critical situations with our ground breaking technology.
* ADDITIONAL HARDWARE/FIRMWARE MAY BE REQUIRED.