indoor Speaker Unit
Exceptional, Cost-effective Indoor Notification System
The most powerful Indoor Speaker interface.
Protect more people with optimal acoustic coverage.
ATI’s ISU combines our highly configurable RTU with 400 Watts (optional upgrade to 800 Watts) of audio output power for the delivery of reliable alert tone notification, pre-recorded messages and public address in emergency situations. It is capable of driving multiple zones of audible and visual alerts such as speakers and strobes. The unit is monitored, controlled, and activated by an ATI central control unit, such as the REACT5000, or can operate standalone using the LOC option.*
- Unique, highly-efficient Class D amplifier offers exceptional acoustic performance and intelligibility
- 400 (optional upgrade to 800) Watts of audio output power
- 25V and 70V audio output lines for driving long speaker wire runs with minimum losses
- Can deliver audio and visual alerts including speakers, strobes and digital message signs*
- Supports 60 minutes of continuous activation
- Built-in tone generator providing 10 standard, pre-configured tones; up to 255 pre-recorded voice messages and 100 hours of recording time
- Local and remote testing and reporting with silent test option
- Very low standby power requirements
- Message encryption and security coding prevent unauthorized system activations
- Conformal-coated printed circuit boards for operating in harsh environments
- Flexible, redundant communication options including IP (Ethernet), radio (UHF/VHF), fiber, twisted pair/phone-line, satellite, and cellular*
* ADDITIONAL HARDWARE/FIRMWARE MAY BE REQUIRED.