Local Operating Console
Localized Activation And Monitoring
The ATI LOC is used to locally control, monitor, and activate an attached remote terminal unit such as a HPSS, ISU, or PA unit. A simple menu system includes the capabilities to view status feedback and diagnostics, initiate pre-recorded voice messages, and make live public address (PA) announcements using the attached microphone.
- Easy to read 4 lines by 20 character LCD display
- IP65 pushbutton membrane buttons
- Handheld microphone to perform live PA announcements
- Directly powered from the remote terminal unit
- Communication to remote terminal units via RS485 interface
- Can be mounted inside or outside the remote terminal unit
- Conduit may be connected via one – 3.5mm cable gland from the right, left, or rear of the LOC
- Intelligent device active monitoring via RTU
* ADDITIONAL HARDWARE/FIRMWARE MAY BE REQUIRED.