The CS provides a centralized location for activating, controlling and monitoring all system equipment. The CS also has the ability to broadcast live public address and initiate pre-recorded messages and siren tones. Each CS consists of a PC with Windows-based MassAlert® software and the REACT5000 CCU. The software provides an extremely user-friendly, graphics-based interface to display a detailed map of the county, facility, base or campus with color-coded icons to visually indicate the location and status of the sirens and remote units.
- Simple and compact design with user-friendly interface
- Minimal training required
- Manual and automatic tone alert, voice message or live PA activation, cancellation, testing, and reporting of all system activities
- Manual and automatic silent testing
- Operates both outdoor and indoor alerting units
- Activates single, group or system-wide tone alerts, voice messages or live PA
- Configures the alert tone or voice message type, duration, and number of cycles
- Archive and print system activity reports
- Monitors and displays unsolicited alert messages from remote sites
- Standard VHF or UHF radio receives and transmits FSK data signals
- Message encryption and security coding prevent unauthorized system activations
- Supervises communication with additional CCUs for redundant activation points
- Regional or centralized control capacity
- Support for up to sixteen Controls Stations
* ADDITIONAL HARDWARE/FIRMWARE MAY BE REQUIRED.