Last updated: December 2, 2019
Personal Information We May Collect
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual. The types of Personal Information may include, among other things, your name, phone number, fax number and email address.
How We May Collect Personal Information
We may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Sites: We may collect Personal Information through the Sites, such as when you visit the Sites, or register for a trial version of one of our products or services.
- Offline: We may collect Personal Information from you offline, such as when you contact our customer service or sales departments.
How We May Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
- To send you marketing and other communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience on the Sites by presenting product and service offers tailored to you.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, conducting surveys, determining the effectiveness of our communications and marketing, enhancing, improving or modifying the Sites, identifying usage trends, and operating and expanding our business activities.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or those of you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
How We May Disclose Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information:
- To our third-party service providers who provide services such information technology and related infrastructure provision, email delivery, data analysis, marketing analysis, auditing, and other services.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business or assets (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: under applicable law; to comply with legal process; to respond to requests from public and government authorities; to enforce our terms and conditions; to protect our operations; to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of you or others; and to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Other Information We May Collect
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual, such as:
- Browser and device information
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies
- Demographic information and other information provided by you
- Aggregated information
We and our third party service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Sites you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Sites function properly. Likewise, if you use any mobile device to access the Sites or download any of our applications, we may also collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer).
- Using pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with the Sites to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Sites (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Sites and response rates.
- IP Address: Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Sites, along with the time of the visit and the pages that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels of the Sites, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Sites.
- By aggregating information: Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Sites.
How We May Use and Disclose Other Information
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use it as described in “How We May Use Personal Information” section above, as well as for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information.
In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as combining a name with a geographical location). If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
We ask that you not disclose any sensitive Personal Information (such as a social security number or credit card number) on or through the Sites.
HOW YOU CAN MANAGE OUR USE AND DISCLOSURE OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION
Do Not Track Signal
The Sites may not respond to web browser “do not track” signals at this time.
If you do not wish to receive marketing email messages about our products or services, or you wish to update, correct or delete your account information, contact us at:
30 Jeffries St.
Direct Mail or Telemarketing
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related postal mail or telephone calls from us, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing communications by contacting us at:
30 Jeffries St.
Please specify the contact information used and the form of marketing from which you are opting out.
Withdrawing Your Consent
You may notify us at any time that you wish to withdraw or change your consent to our use and disclosure of your information. We will accommodate your request subject to legal and contractual restrictions.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
We seek to use commercially reasonable measures to protect Personal Information within our organization, but no data transmissions through the Internet or via mobile devices, or even the physical transfer of information, can be guaranteed to be completely secure. We cannot fully eliminate all security risks associated with Personal Information. We do not ensure or warrant the security of any data or information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Certain areas of the Sites may require the use of a user ID, email address, and/or password as an additional security measure to help protect your information.
USE OF SERVICE BY MINORS
The Sites are not directed to individuals under the age of 13, and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Sites.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Boston, MA 02128 or email@example.com