Military Mass Notification Systems
Giant Voice Systems
ATI’s integrated and stand-alone Mass Notification Systems (MNS) provide DoD installations with the ability to rapidly communicate both outside and inside of buildings on a base or facility. With the push of one button, the ATI MNS delivers clear and intelligible voice commands for actionable instructions across various platforms, including: Outdoor Voice and Tone, Indoor Public Address, Mobile Units, Telephone Alerting and Network Alerting Systems. All components activate simultaneously, saving valuable manpower and time when you need to alert quickly and urgently.
ATI provides a turn-key solution from project engineering, acoustic modeling, project support agreement development, installation and training. Our experienced staff works directly with your engineering, communications, and contracting groups. ATI is not a reseller, we are the manufacturer. As a result, our customers have a direct link to our resources, services and support.
Pricing is based on our GSA schedule, offering extremely competitive prices on all of our products and services. With systems that are fully scalable and flexible, we can develop a complete Integrated Warning System up front or phase in different components over time, depending on your budgetary needs. All systems are designed to meet the Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC) 4-021-01 for the Design, Operation and Maintenance of Mass Notification Systems and IPAWS requirements.
Rapid, actionable communication provides for security, safety and effective operations.
- Voice – Superior voice intelligibility and clarity using directional speakers to provide critical instruction and message capability
- Reliability – High-efficiency, conformal-coated electronics, with automated self-diagnostics to keep components ready to go
- Redundancy – Designed with multiple redundant and backup mechanisms to ensure performance and operation
- Scalability – Modular system design allows for complete flexibility in purchasing and long-term planning
- Robustness – Fixed and mobile speakers, strobes, gates, signs, pagers, email, telephone and network alerting
- Versatility – Control centers, push buttons, pull switches, remote controls and sensors provide quick and simple access
- Ease of Ownership – Turn-key provider from installation to training, with easy-to-maintain setup and serviceability
- Customization – Countless messaging, power, control and operational options for your specific needs