Industrial Emergency Systems
ATI's Industrial Solutions range from indoor office ceiling speakers to fully integrated comprehensive plant-wide alerting by simultaneous telephone, email, internet, high-power speaker and other audio/visual notifications. Communication in high noise environments is often achieved using both audio, visual and other alerting mechanisms, though each environment often has a different set of notification demands that are addressed by our customized systems.
ATI works with emergency management personnel to design systems that provide the proper acoustical coverage and alerting capabilities. Our engineers and consultants can help to implement a new system or upgrade your existing system, and make recommendations for improving sound coverage and system reliability.
ATI's systems provide compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), American Disabilities Act (ADA) and NFPA 72 National Fire Alarm Code regulations and standards.
- Voice - Superior voice intelligibility and clarity using directional speakers to provide critical instruction and message capability
- Reliability - High-efficiency, conformal-coated electronics, with automated self-diagnostics to keep components ready to go
- Redundancy - Designed with multiple redundant and backup mechanisms to ensure performance and operation
- Scalability - Modular system design allows for complete flexibility in purchasing and long-term planning
- Robustness - Fixed and mobile speakers, strobes, gates, signs, pagers, email, telephone and network alerting
- Versatility - Control centers, push buttons, pull switches, remote controls and sensors provide quick and simple access
- Ease of Ownership - Turn-key provider from installation to training, with easy-to-maintain setup and serviceability
- Customization - Countless messaging, power, control and operational options for your specific needs