Activate and Monitor Your Mass Notiﬁcation System from any Web-Connected Device
The ATI Web Portal is an “anytime-anywhere access” solution for ATI’s Mass Notification System (MNS). It provides the reliability, availability, and security required for the MNS.
ATI’s Web Portal allows users to access, activate and monitor the system from their smartphone, tablet or computer.*
The Web Portal can be installed on a local server or hosted in the cloud. Through a secure network, multiple sites/facilities can be integrated together, regardless of where they are located globally.
- Secure Remote Web Access: Authorized operators can access the ATI MassAlert® software safely and securely to remotely activate or configure the system
- Availability: MassAlert® can be accessed 24/7 from any web browser using any network connected device (Smartphone, tablet, desktop, etc.)
- Geo-Targeted Alerting: Geographical map-based selection allowing for dynamically targeted alerting
- Real-Time Two-Way Communication: Detailed system and equipment status views and activation reports are provided
- User Friendly Interface Allows for:
- Easy and instant activation of the system. Activate the entire area, a group of units, or individual units as defined by the user, either in pre-defined groups or via on-the-fly selection
- Instant system monitoring with color-coded icons are provided on a map view to reflect the status of siren unit in their actual location
- Branding: The Web Portal can be custom branded using your organization’s name, logo, colors & fonts
- Internationalization & Localization: The Web Portal allows localization of language and format
- Responsive Web Design: Layout dynamically changes based on the screen size and orientation
- Flexible Deployment Options:
- On-premise: ATI Web Portal installed locally at the client site
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS): ATI Web Portal installed at a remote hosting facility, speeding the deployment and eliminating the need for on-site hardware. This option ensures redundancy and high availability as well as enabling scalability.
*MASSALERT® INSTALLATION IS REQUIRED FOR THE ATI WEB PORTAL