Government Project Funding/GSA
Sources for Project Funding and GSA Contract
Local and Federal Project Funding Agencies
- Prior to starting the funding application process, contact the appropriate Grants Officer in your Region or County Emergency Management Department for additional information.
- Consult the following grant programs that are funded by the Department of Homeland Security:
- State Homeland Security Program (SHSP)
- Urban Areas Security Initiative (UASI)
- Law Enforcement Terrorism Prevention Program (LETPP)
- Citizen Corps Program (CCP)
- Emergency Management Performance Grant Program (EMPG)
- Buffer Zone Protection Program (BZPP)
- Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program (AFG)
- Port Security Grant Program (PSFP)
- Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)
- FEMA Grants (FEMS)
- For more information on grants, see Grants.gov and FEMA.gov/grants
ATI GSA Contract
- Contact ATI for more information concerning our GSA Giant Voice/Emergency Communication Systems, and a full list of our GSA capabilities.
- For information on ordering from Federal Supply Schedules, see GSA Schedules page at GSA.gov.